While we hope your experience getting setup and registered for Cyber FastTrack goes without a hitch, there are some common issues that you may come across during the registration process.
Sometimes, at busy times, verification emails can take a little while to come through, but if your email has not come through within 48 hours then be sure to check the following:
1. Make sure you have checked your spam folder, and your "promotions" tab, particularly if using Gmail.
2. If you're using an institutional email address, your college may be blocking emails from our domain (your college IT team may be able to help with this - Whitelisting e-mails from Cyber FastTrack).
3. Check that you meet our eligibility criteria (if you've received an email saying that your information is being checked, this is what we're checking - once reviewed, you will receive the "Please verify your email" message and can proceed with your registration).
4. Ensure you've correctly remembered which email you signed up with, and are checking the right inbox.
5. If you think you might have mistyped your email address when registering, you can check this by attempting to register again with the email address you think you used. The form will not let you re-register with the same email address twice, so if your registration submits, it's likely you mistyped it the first time.
6. If you're experiencing any other problems, email us on email@example.com with which email address they have used to register, and which stage in the process you have got to, and we'll look into it for you.